Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Technical Exchange with PSI

So, I will be traveling with a photographer from PSI to both Kampong Cham and Kandal provinces to do several photo shoots for about week. Our shots will consist of mainly women and some babies (babies are always good to take pictures of). This is for a positive image campaign for IUDs (intrauterine devices). PSI deals a lot with family planning here in Cambodia, so I'm really looking forward to getting this window of opportunity to see what it will be like to work with some of the staff from PSI. Also, I got to bust out my light meter, which got me all giddy. Yeah, I know. I'm a geek. If I have permission to, I'll be sure to post some of the finished products on this blog if it's possible.

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment