Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Rainy Season is Here!

I think it is safe to say that the rainy season has begun. I was a little hesitant to state this a few weeks ago, but it is undeniable, now. It has rained everyday, quite intensely, for the past two weeks. The rice paddies are beginning to turn bright green again, and the weather is cooling off. Finally. Finally, I can wear more clothing to bed without contemplating keeping the windows open at night. I've coincidentally been eating more fish, but I won't officially connect the two, because you know, fish come from the sky. Anyhow, it's beautiful here.

1 comment:

  1. <3 the rain! Send some this way...we need some monsoon!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete