Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Khmer New Year Vacation

It's settled. The tickets have been purchased. There's no turning back. The flight leaves from Bangkok and heads to...Hanoi!

I'm going to Vietnam for 2-3 weeks with two wonderful friends of mine. Where will we go in Vietnam? I'm not sure yet. I would venture to guess:

-Hanoi
-Halong Bay
-Da Nang
-Hoi An
-Dalat
-Nha Trang
-Ho Chi Minh
-Phu Quoc Island

Google all of them.
I leave March 31st!

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

2 comments:

  1. Us too! ...although I think we might head in the other direction. Anyway, congrats on getting tickets. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As in starting in HMCM? Perhaps we'll meet in the middle. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete