Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Laptop Screen Has Been Replaced

So, I replaced my laptop screen. My old one basically looked like a large magnet attacked it. There was about a 3 inch bar of psychedelic color explosions going on. It seemed I had two choices:

1. Replace the laptop screen.
2. Save some money but take the chances of having permanent vision damage.

I went with option #1.

It was pretty swift and easy. The guest house I was staying at is by a street full of computer repair/sale shops. They were able to replace it in a little less than 24 hours. It's a good thing I'm forced to speak Khmer everyday, as they didn't speak any English other than, "What nation you from?" They were pleasant to deal with though.

I'm going to enjoy this spotless screen for the next 37 min before I will inadvertently cause some sort of damage (smudges, fingerprints, lunch) incurs.

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment