Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Monday, November 8, 2010

This "Shift"button sucks

I don't think I've ever used such an awful keyboard in my entire life. Why these buttons are so hard to press, I'd rather not ask. However, the one question one might ask is why there might be giant wax sculptures of dinosaurs, Disney characters, elegant forest/jungle animals, and one character from World of War Craft, I'm pretty sure, are in the middle of the most (almost) northwestern province of Cambodia. It's like a side attraction on the side of I-10 on the way to Texas, headed east, or somewhere on Route 66. Needless to say, it's an experience one should experi...well, okay, maybe should just picture in their head about what it might be like. Will there be pictures eventually? Absolutely. Will I get them on here in an expedient manner? Probably not. Anyhow, that's about the only interesting chapter in the story of my life at the moment. This month should be a pretty laid-back one until Thanksgiving, which I very much look forward to. I haven't had the opportunity to see everyone all at once since Swear-in, so it'll be nice to gather together everyone and potentially eat some pretty satisfying food. Okay, that's it for me, now.

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

p.s. Even though Arizona lost to Stanford, the rankings still state: #1 Oregon, #6 Stanford, #18 Arizona. And that is pretty awesome for the Pac-10. We'll just forget about Washington State, who's the ugly red-headed step-child of the Pac-10 family. Sorry, Cougs.

No comments:

Post a Comment