Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Health Manual: Complete

After 5 months of hard work,
many contributions between 18 people,
165 e-mails,
247 pages,
and countless hours and text messages on the phone,

the Community Health Education Manual for Peace Corps/Cambodia is complete.

It turned out really well. It only took 6 different times "finalizing" after finding small imperfections like a single indentation and (in the beginning) missing page numbers in the Table of Contents!

Overall, I'm very proud of all of the people I worked with on this. I'm also much less stressed! I'm just excited to hold a copy of it in my hands!

Just thought you should know!

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

p.s. There are already K5 volunteers who have received their invitations to come to Cambodia. That's absolutely crazy. It's like middle school; We're becoming the new 8th graders.

2 comments:

  1. Haha it's true! And as a K5, we're excited to meet you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kate! And we're all very excited to meet you all! About 11 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete