Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Rain and Gorillaz

I think some houses in my village may completely flood if this rain keeps up.

Pay no mind to me or my house though. I'm on level with the road. However, there's not much to say or do for the houses down slope. One of the houses that I normally pass by going to work is normally rather...dry? Yeah, no. Not anymore. I think if this 17-24hr rain keeps up, they might need a boat to get home. No joke. It's a good thing their house is on stilts.

I, however, have a large plastic basin and my water filter pot catching a continual three drops of rain from my ceiling. My friend, Phanna, is going to help me with that this weekend, as that involves going onto the roof of my room/studio/complex thing.

The title says Gorillaz, and that's because I've been listening to the collection on shuffle. Good choice of developing country rain music. I think that should be a new genre. What do you think? I'm listening to 'Spitting out the Demons' from the 'Feel Good Inc EP.'


P.s. Has anyone been following the Iranian president and his visit to Lebanon? ...yeah. I don't think I need to say anything to get my opinion across on him.

Hope all is well
Talk to you soon,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment