Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Monday, February 7, 2011

2G and Super Bowl XLV

So, I was able to watch the Super Bowl today thanks to my parents Skyping with me at home (and declining on any potential parties invitations, as I'm sure there were many). That was really fantastic of them to do that, and it let me live a little more of America today. Out of the many Super Bowls I have watched (or listened to), this was up there on the list amongst the Giants v Patriots and Steelers v Cardinals (unfortunately, the last team is also respectively written as winner followed by loser. Hey! They said we couldn't make it to the playoffs, so that's pretty good, right? The Super Bowl is a big deal, yeah? I'm a fan of the Giants beating the Patriots--fun game to listen to). Anyhow, it was a really great game to watch despite the fuzziness and bad 2G connection of Cambodia. It was well worth it though. I had a stack of Prin...Mr. Potato, Thai Tom Yum Spicy Flavour Coated Peanuts (yeah...actually pretty good), and some Country Time Lemonade mix in my water bottle. Good stuff.

Now, you'll see my preference of sports, if the Cats...I won't jinx it, but if it happens, oh will be spending $10 on the 3G to watch...yeah, I won't jinx it.

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment