Disclaimer

This website reflects my own personal views and not that of the U.S. Government nor, more specifically, the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Caramel and Coffee

So, I was on the verge of tears just now.

Why Garrett? What's wrong? Are you alright?

It's okay, It's okay! Fret not! It was a good cry. What was the cause, you might ask?

Simple: The beautifully blended flavors of two individual, but differently flavored "Jack and Jill" brand "X.O." sucker candies. Their flavors: caramel and coffee. This passing of tears was not situational or built up, it was simply the effect of the cause. My mouth salivated instantly and my eyes began to well up with tears. How could I have not realized such a beautiful combination from all of my experience with mixing flavors and colors and coffee drinks over the past almost 24 years of my life.

It was love at first taste.

Unfortunately, I will have to resort to buying twice as many bags of these delicious Thai can...

Sorry, I got distracted by another round of the undeniable combination.

I hope all of you can one day try this amazing discovery. For all of you fortunate enough to live close enough to me when I move back, I will bring back plenty!


I just had to post this. It was necessary both emotionally and confectionerily!

Hope all is well.

Talk to you soon,
Garrett

1 comment:

  1. lol oh Garrett you make me laugh - bring one back for me. I gotta experience this emotional roller coaster myself!

    ReplyDelete